Ember: Fire and Wind
- Dach – a half-orc, mirror-double of an immoral thug; he seeks to redeem his counterpart’s actions.
- Ja’orad – a feline hengeyokai new to this reality; others bend to his magicks.
- Osookh – an asherati explorer; he rides above and swims below the sands.
Route – a vanara traveler from far-off lands; curiosity and stealth are his trademark.
- Sabor de Soledad – a risen human martyr from the past; stealing spells is his game.
- Taen-Ziad – an asherati scholar; history is his key to complete any task.
Varuna – a human mystic; magic flows like water in her veins. Wahele – a bhuka druid; his resolve is as solid as the earth. Qualith – an elf warrior; through knowledge he gains prowess and versatility.
- Uba Namthu ‘Rma Rah’b Inanik Irsab – a
humanhalfling cleric; he wanders the lands doing Hathor’s bidding